Serwery

$400 Competition

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Contests' started by Wilano, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Wilano

Wilano New
    iR Gamer

Hey guys, im inviting you to participate in 5v5 competition. We aim to have atleast 8 teams participate. There is no fee for entry and money is provided by UGC sponsors / donators, you just need to create a forum account on UGC and sign up for the event with your team.

Prize for 1st team: $50 each. 2nd Team: $30 each. + admin powers to both prizes (admin prize can be rejected by winners.)

No personal info is needed, and money will be transferred through paypal. You can create your own clan team, or if youre a lone player you can look to be put in a current team as reserve or bring your own team of friends.

Preparing your teams:
    • Each team must consist of 5 players for a 5 vs 5-match.
    • Each team must have a captain in charge of making and organizing the team.
    • Each team is allowed substitute players in case 1 of the main players abandons to avoid problems in the event and team disqualifications.
    Requirements for participation:
    • Your nickname must be registered.
    • You must be a Steamer.
    • Good ping in Chicago-based servers.
    • It is FORBIDDEN to quit in the middle of the game.
    • If you leave your entire team without giving a notice 3 days before the start, we will issue a 7-day ban for the player from UGC servers.
    • If two players leave the same team, the team will be disqualified.
    • Using cheats and/or scripts of any kind will lead to disqualification from the competition a permanent ban from UGC servers.

All our servers are equipped with anti cheat. And anti cheat bans are not appealable.

The competition is played in 3 maps with 16 rounds each (after 15 rounds the teams will be switched). The first team to lead 16 rounds wins. The maps are de_dust2 (bomb Scenario) and de_nuke (bomb Scenario), the third map will be chosen by the team that wins the knife round.

No set date for the competition until we gather enough teams, but days will be WEEKENDS ONLY! Friday, Saturday and Sunday. As that seems to be comfortable for the participants due to the nature of their work.

We hope to see you guys participate!

I did not post the main link of the event due to advertisement. for more info add me on discord Wilano#0420 or add me on steam CLICK HERE

2. Sniezka_BLR

Sniezka_BLR Gold Nova Master
    border=""

I did not post the main link of the event due to advertisement -- Really ???
    And here we are all stupid nobody even understood where to go and what to watch. Very interesting partisan registered a month later as the site opened and wrote the first post 3 years later. "Friend for enemies and Enemy for friends"
    And the idea is good but place is wrong. I hope our owners and captains will think about it.
    Wilano nothing personal and have a good one!

HeadELite likes this.
  3. Wilano

Wilano New
    iR Gamer

Hey some people dont know what UGC is. :) you might know it, but you cant speak for the rest of iR. Thats why i did not post a direct link to another community.
    And also what does me registering 3 years ago have to do with this? i came to invite you for a friendly competition not request to join. I was never part of iR to have had to post anything during those 3 years. So what you said is completely unnecessary, if you yourself dont wanna participate, be my guest. But dont speak for the rest of players who might be interested in this competition.

Nothing personal, sniezka_BLR.

4. Wilano

Wilano New
    iR Gamer

5. Sniezka_BLR

Sniezka_BLR Gold Nova Master
    border=""

I never wanted to offend you !!! I absolutely have no idea what a UGC is = ) But no one forbade searching. Of course, i found information about you (site, servers and etc) Simple Math!
    p.s Traditionally, nothing personal and my nickname is capitalized.
    Sincerely, Sniezka.

Wilano likes this.