Serwery

[REJECTED] 4444's Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Archive' started by 4444, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

In-Game Name:
    >>44<<
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:758724406
    IP Address:
    Banning Administrator:
    ShY.cK.
    Ban link:
    (Optional) Link to Screenshots:
    Additional Information:
    I am not cheater. I was banned for "wallhack" but here are proof that i am not cheater. I was banned because admin SHY.CK hates me for no reason. I am not cheater i have over 100 screenshots of playing on IR CTF servers.There are links of my screenshots in description.Thanks.

2. Anup

Anup Skull Crusher
    border=""

@ShY need u here bro!
    Please wait until our Veteran posts his proofs!

3. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

OK, i would like to see that because i can give you over 100 proofs that i am not cheater, he could only ban me for disrespecting admin, but no for wallhack, i am not cheater of any kind.

4. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

Well, one thing there, even if you do not hack, why would you keep disrespecting admins, you know it is not allowed, you have been doing it many times. You are aware that it can get you banned permanently if you do it over and over right? Since you appeal, think about it next time before disrespecting admins again. For this ban we're only going to wait on shy's reply for the unban, if his proofs doesn't show enough. But if we see more disrespect bans on you, they will start being longer then end up being permanent. You are warned.

Anup likes this.
  5. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

I wont do it again, i dont mind if i am banned for something i did, it is just not fair to ban me for something i Never did, we will se his proofs and my proofs.

6. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

So if there are no proofs please un-ban me, i am not hacker and there are over 24 hours from alleged ban.

7. ShY

ShY Silver Elite
    border=""

Well at least you admit that you're a disrespectful moron!

So this guy has been talking a lot the past few days/weeks but I generally let stuff like that slide.
    I'll ask him to just stop talking and play but of course it gets ignored so I'll slay him if he keeps talking.

I got annoyed that he just doesn't shut up and perma banned him because I felt he should be able to tell us why he likes to talk so much shit and troll. If I had temp banned him this thread would not have been made..he would of waited it out and then continued to act like a baby. At least now I can confront him.

Will upload demo soon

#7 ShY, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Nines and trees like this.
  8. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

Listen SHY when you ban me say real reason and not the wallhack because i am not cheater, it is not problem anything but just dont ban me for something i did not do and u can see me on server these days dont worry :)

9. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

WHy u named reason "WALLHACK " and now say the real reason be honest man,it is just not fair and for me is not problem to play with your "perm" ban i played today and i will always play i dont give a damn just dont call me cheater.

10. ShY

ShY Silver Elite
    border=""

4444 idiot
    I have my gameplay recording set so when I hit a button it saves the last 5 minutes of my gameplay. So here is the unedited 5 minute video of why I banned him. Skip to 4:30...everything before that is just to show that I was just minding my own business playing

I'm just playing and hes not even in the server at the start since I press tab a lot and his name never shows up on either side or spec. First thing he does when he joins server is go spec and call me an idiot? Why? I clearly didn't talk to him or instigate and I'm fairly lenient in terms of banning people I think. And I did ask him to stop talking if he has nothing nice to say. Anyone wanna bet that he acted *nice* after I said that? lol

People like this always find a way to get permanent ban. I see it as speeding up the process. And I realllyyy want to hear you defend why you act like this! Thanks!

11. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

Shy u are idiot not me what kind of man are u to ban for one sentence and for reason say "WALLHACK" to defend him self haha so what if i said i did not cheated as u said the reason, i dont give a sheet u think u are gonna keep me away of server???? if u want i will connect right now, your pernament ban doesnt mean nothing to me.

12. ShY

ShY Silver Elite
    border=""

because my loving friend I felt like giving you a 30 min or 1 hour ban just wasn't enough for you! I wanted you to make a thread and ask to be unbanned. So tell me why do you act like such an idiot all the time?

13. ShY

ShY Silver Elite
    border=""

Go ahead~! Play on a different ID or IP! As long as you play and don't cause trouble we cool baby. But act like a dummy...then...you know...

14. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

I have no excuses for my actions i just fell that is fair t to ban for what i did not for what i did not did dont make up something that did not happen just to justify your ban lenght

15. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

No problem man just be honest dont act to justify your unnapropriate actions

16. ShY

ShY Silver Elite
    border=""

puahaha its kinda funny seeing you trying to take the high road. I said from the start I perma banned you so you would make an unban appeal. You still haven't explained why you're such a disrespectful POS. Maybe you don't even realize it though I guess =X

17. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

Becaues u play unfair with all weapons from first round and getting big difference for your team, you ruin the game with this, i know admins have right to have that but play like all players to have normal game, u would never score so high without admin benefits

18. 4444

4444 New
    iR Gamer

I played on ctf servers long before ir gamerz had ctf server and i have never seen some idiot have all weapons on first round.Is it interesting to you to get high score with awp to players with shotgun amd make game unfair?does that make u feel good cause u would never be like that to play like other players

tyroneB likes this.
  19. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

@4444 First of all, calling him idiot in here isn't respectful and I warned you about it up there, I do see what shy talks about with the disrespect because you have done the same thing with me. VIP privileges, which makes shy able to get an awp on first round was given to him because he was in top3 of CTF server leaderboard last month (he was NOT VIP at that moment) So, it means he CAN get the good scores even without VIP, it's just a little reward people get when they get in top3. That being said, he deserved it, so he can use it if he wishes to. You're saying the permanent ban isn't a problem because you can join the server right now... Which would make you an IP / ID changer, which is not allowed. Seeing the disrespect bans you have already, I noticed you have been ID / IP changing already. You've had problems with MANY admins before, not only shy... So, seeing how you're acting plus the fact that you have been breaking the rules, you will NOT be unbanned.

#Rejected

#Closed

pennywise, Nines, O.? and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.