Serwery

[REJECTED] Baby Boo's Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Baby Boo, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

In-Game Name:
    Azulito^v^
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:153588039
    IP Address:
    Banning Administrator:
    Strvs
    Ban link:
    (Optional) Link to Screenshots:
    No SS not sure if you took with amx_ss
    Additional Information:
    Dont know what happened but he told me hes not hacking and i know him ! So can u put the demo you took please ! Thanks !

2. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

3. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

https://www.mediafire.com/file/942juo2eezjvl4j/azulito.dem/file

The demo doesn't show much, I was actually checking with a friend of mine, telling him to walk around so azulito couldn't go with sound, he has been banned before and I was suspecting something weird, as soon as he noticed i was speccing while the other guy was walking, he just left the game. He has multiple bans with this IP range for hacking (3 first numbers of IP) I checked for geolocalization, and they're all from the exact same place (exact same lattitude and longitude)
    14.5611 -90.7344 from ip2location
    14.3050 -90.7850 from ipinfo.io
    14.305 -90.785 from db-ip
    and it's the same for alteast 4 different IPs that this guy has used. (including the one that he got banned as azulito and manuuu)

So, I am sorry for your friend... But I'm not unbanning him... He has hacked before for sure and as far as I know, if someone hacks once, he's a hacker in my book. It's just sad for him that he got caught on his steam account.

KeV and FreQuencY like this.
  4. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

Really ? this demo look clean ! I know he have steam but dont think he was hacking ! before he had non steam but with his steam dont think so he was hacking ! but ur call ! ur choice ! cant deal with a supervisor !

5. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

6. -=Evil Clown=-

-=Evil Clown=- Master Guardian
    border=""

I don't see any wall on this demo, but I notice that he switches knife to left but shooting on the wall on this demo nothing.
    So for me DEMO is CLEAN.

7. StratoVarius

border=""

as I said, the demo doesn't show anything, it's after the research I did, that I found out this guy was an IP changer hacker. Plus, he's the guy that got us those problems with our casual database. All the IP tracking to different hackers that has been banned for walls + aimbot many times leads to the exact same lattitude and longitude as this guy. as soon as he noticed me speccin he just left in the middle of the round.

8. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

he told me he left because it was 1v1 and was boring ... second things as you see with the database with the iptracking we see its because tijup banned him but everyone said demo clean as i linked in the last post !

9. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

Do you have the proof of the data base that its was really him cheating ? because with his steam never saw him cheating !

10. StratoVarius

border=""

I posted the proof in the first post I did. Compared his IP (both IPs from him that got unbanned, with multiple IPs that got banned, exact same IP range, exact same position on IP locations. (exact same longitude and lattitude) Everything is up there on my first post.

14.5611 -90.7344 from ip2location
    14.3050 -90.7850 from ipinfo.io
    14.305 -90.785 from db-ip

for 4 different IP ranges that he used (2x with the ones he got his steam on and 2x as non-steam that he got banned for aimbot+wallhack and never got unbanned) EXACT same longitude and lattitude... It just cannot be someone else, unless he comes out with the famous excuse "my brother cheated on my steam account"... which won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.