Serwery

Bucky's Admin Remark

Discussion in 'Admin Remarks' started by Bucky, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

damn someones triggered hard =[

Anyway didn't read that wall of text because thats seconds of my life I won't get back.

I'll respond back if anything is else is required for me. Higher-ups please put a mention so I can know to check this thread.

Thanks!

ghostgirl likes this.
  2. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Personally... Disrespect bans is something that's hard to control... Some admins gets insulted easier than others, if you said you got banned a few times before this ban... It means you did get on his nerves, if you got banned another time for 1 week, means you kept going... I know some people calls me cheater as well, it does get annoying, I usually ask them to stop, I usually don't get to the banning point because I'm REALLY patient on this stuff... But that's me, not all admins are like me. I did ban people for disrespect before when they just keep going over and over and add up insults to the cheater thing... But if an admin asks you to stop doing something, but you keep doing it, you know you gotta face the consequences. We don't all have the same tolerance point for disrespect, so it's hard to judge on these cases, but seeing how you react in this thread... I can see why he got mad and banned you. Fighting over and over is not the solution, just wait up for the ban to end, then next time, don't act the same way, or same thing is going to happen... We just want people to play and have fun, we don't need drama and fights all over the place please. So let's just get along and play, if you can't get along, just don't talk to him when he's on and you're on.

Anup likes this.
  3. Bucky

Bucky Silver
    iR Gamer

[QUOTE="StratoVarius.[/QUOTE] I

oops.. I think you missed out some point. I know you dont give a sh!t, but I respect your input here

4. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

To be honest, you actually admitted trying to trigger him, you start up a private conversation with him called Sore loser? then copy paste it here, it actually shows that you keep triggering him... Not sure why you take that as a proof for a bad unban, you're just showing no respect to him, which is the reason for the "disrespect" ban... Just don't fight man... Act like a man, get through that ban, come back and play and have fun, just stop fighting already...

#24 StratoVarius, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  5. Bucky

Bucky Silver
    iR Gamer

You still in the same circle my friend, keep it up.

Score Or Sore, choose whatever you like.

Chose whatever story you like. Yes, Ive tested you as well, and you acted NOT like a man but more than that! you acted like ADMIN! The long story short. I beg you to give me PERMAMENT BAN, and END this whole story here. Some may and some may not .... took the lesson on HOW TO BOOST the server. And If Im really being a D1ck, so Be it. Fk it. Im the Bad Guy Now. But wait, there is more, call me a d1ck, I dont get mad to that. I know I can be d1ck to some and I can be Bae to some. Some1 Pissed Off, I Peace out. AND If you don't mind, I would like to return back to my sh1t. =D

6. FreQuencY

FreQuencY Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Its going to far.

For 1.000.000 times, be better then other dont give sh*t in your lifes. We are here for have a good time and have fun.
    We already working hard as hell for be our new servers do some problems and this kind of situation is demotivated as hell when we read/watch this things its really sad.

You guys are a really good players. if some kind of things like it happens we prefer a hacker report about this kind of "disrespect" dont need all this discussion/spam...

I will close it this time, just keep respecting eatch other and everyone. Dont care about who starts the life is really better when we respect and we being respected by eveyone.

Be cool.
    Stay calm.
    Enjoyed our servers.

Good thins comming.

iR Management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.