Serwery

Changing dus2 24/7 to more map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Baby Boo, Sep 19, 2019.

?

Changing server dust2 24/7 to have more map !

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Gold Nova
    border=""

2. Sniezka_BLR

Sniezka_BLR Gold Nova Master
    border=""

I'm from the old school, of course i like the classic CS1.6 and i'm two-handed for it.
    But first i would like to hear the POSITIVE opinion of the owners, developers and captains. Honestly, i have a bit of positive regarding this issue, because after the last server upgrade (VAC BAN) we’ve been sitting in the “fifth point” for several months. Sorry but it's true.

3. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Trust me, we really are trying to fix the servers, I do like playing old maps every once in a while, but I think it's easier to make a dust2 server more populated, than it is to make a classic server, with other maps, I'm not against that idea at all, but I think more people look for dust2 servers.

4. ~B!tch Please~

~B!tch Please~ Gold Nova
    border=""

IR used to have 2 servers. One was dust2 only and one was dust2/inferno. That was maybe 4 years ago.. Later dust2/inferno server has been changed to dust2/inferno/nuke/train. Dust2 24/7 has been here for ever.. So removing "dust2 only" is not an option, unless we would maybe have both servers. "dust 2 only" and another server with dust2 and other maps... Not classic server with all the maps, cuz some maps are boring and unatractive to people.. But some maps like inferno, nuke etc used to atract people ... But like I said, maybe max 3-4 maps so it can stay popular

Nines likes this.
  5. wAFF

wAFF IR Legend
    border=""

You dont have to change. Perhaps create a classic server as Strvs said. Dust2 only is a popular server so I think it shouldnt be touched. Although we could create a server for diff maps. Maybe replace it for CTF 2

HeadELite likes this.
  6. Nines

Nines Legend
    border=""

Let’s just switch casual dust 24/7 to a dust/train/nuke/inferno for a while n see how it works out. But dust2 should stay how it is imo cuz hella players enjoy dust2 only servers :)

7. FreQuencY

FreQuencY Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Hey Everyone.

iR really appreciated all this kinda of discussions.
    It shows us people keep interested and motivated to help and try to change things for the best we can.

Everyone knows changed d2 it will never happens, a lot of people (like me) from old school loved it as hell.

We are doing our best for fixed all our problems and make things being better then before.
    but its hard and need a lot of work.

At this stade we are our servers stable (Uff Finaly)
    All you can see it being full and running.

So for now we will try to joined skins vip things step by step for have all working good.

About this thread again : I promise you all when we have all things fixed and running we can create a server like inferno/nuke/train and or a deadmatch too ;)...

Thanks too all.

Stay tuned...

#7 FreQuencY, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    wAFF, HeadELite, sebabr and 2 others like this.
  8. Sniezka_BLR

Sniezka_BLR Gold Nova Master
    border=""

FreQuencY likes this.
  9. HeadELite

HeadELite Silver
    border=""

I think we can change CTF #2 to classic if this possible