Serwery

IP changer player but he is not cheating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by threesecondshero, Oct 26, 2019.

1. threesecondshero

border=""

Hey guys I am a trial admin in IR. I have a question for you guys. So the other day I was playing in IR server and I saw a message in console and in game popped saying somebody is an IP changer so I checked the player ID in the banlist and indeed the guy is an IP changer but then I spec the guy for some time and to my surprise he is really just an ordinary guy doing his own thing and you know, not cheating, not disrespecting anyone or anything etc. Should I ban him? Given that he is an IP changer meaning he probably had a record of cheating in the past and he might have the potential to toggle.

2. wAFF

wAFF IR Legend
    border=""

Well, if by "saw a msg in console" means like showed something like this in the chat, some steam id and how many times it has been banned, either means hes an ip changer or he had just been banned for disrespect, teamflashing, some bans that had expired already. So...

3. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

waff is right, when you see someone with multiple bans, for example like 30 bans, it could be disrespect bans, camp bans, teamflash bans, which doesn't mean he's an actual hacker. so do not permanently ban these person. Thanks.