Serwery

KeV's Admin Remark

Discussion in 'Admin Remarks' started by KeV, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeV

KeV Gold Nova Master
    border=""

Beckham and Broom like this.
  2. Broom

Broom New
    iR Gamer

Looks like you played the entire map in one position only. Please we need you here mate @BadA!

Beckham likes this.
  3. BadA!

BadA! Gold Nova
    border=""

@KeV I didn't knew that playing in one position is wrong. It was just to protect the flag since cts/ts were rushing. Irrespective of which gun i use AWP or m4 or ak, I only wanted to prevent opponents to come near the flag. Sometimes I rushed too when needed.
    Let me know what to do while I play in CTF. Shall i rush or camp like other players?

4. BadA!

BadA! Gold Nova
    border=""

@KeV One more thing...I just saw the demo. You only recorded when i was trying to protect the flag or in other terms... camping.
    Fortunately, I remember this map (today) where i scored 54-5 and i rushed too later in the map. So please don't say I only camped.

Beckham likes this.
  5. Broom

Broom New
    iR Gamer

Not wrong as long as you keep moving. The map position specifies the short area you were defending, which is near the flag. If you chose to defend the flag, you can use all spots instead this one only, thus avoid camping. No matter what, stay moving around the map, not the base only, even if you rather not going straight to the flag and lose points, you can follow your teammates to cover the middle for example.

Beckham and BadA! like this.
  6. BadA!

BadA! Gold Nova
    border=""

@Broom Correct. If you see the second demo (bada1.dem)... at the end part when i was rushing @KeV stopped the demo. So you can check I was moving afterwards (rushing).

7. -=Evil Clown=-

-=Evil Clown=- Master Guardian
    border=""

BadA you camping again, lol well forgive him Kevin because he love camping even in csgo, anyway guys this is a small problem you can solve it by sending a msg to each other plus you two are a great admin here make love not war okey guys. peace.

Beckham, KeV, Broom and 1 other person like this.
  8. Broom

Broom New
    iR Gamer

Let's do the following, I trust that is the first time you had an admin remark from my research. I don't think we actually have a camper issue here since both players are good and know the rules. The admins can not use their power towards others so, they have to open a remark to notice us! If you both got the idea, we will not have any further problems regarding that. Consider this as an advice only. Camping is more restricted in Capture The Flag servers since we are constantly respawning, then we must keep moving to avoid such things, well I hope this has been cleared. Peace out guys!

Beckham, KeV and BadA! like this.
  9. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

Technically, we always ask people to "do their objectives" and objective in ctf is... what the server name says: capture the flag, defending flag every once in a while is okay, but standing there for almost the whole map is wrong, as they said above, you guys are still good players but, next time, if another admin asks you to stop camping because it's enough, please listen to him and don't make him open an admin remark. Thanks for your understanding.

#closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.