Serwery

[CLEAN] Nines's Hacker Report

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nines, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nines

Nines Legend
    border=""

Nour Sahle likes this.
  2. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

I personally don't see any sign of cheating there, he heard the enemies very well and can easily know where they are, on 2nd demo, he spotted the guy in dark just because he had just killed his mates, then he follows the footsteps, everything seems clean to me, if you have more demos, feel free to post them! If you could take a look @Californicati0n' Thanks!

Nines and ~B!tch Please~ like this.
  3. ~B!tch Please~

~B!tch Please~ Gold Nova
    border=""

Yeah there is no proof cuz everytime he can hear everything. He might hack of course.. maybe he isn't even using sound, but no proof.

Nines likes this.
  4. Nines

Nines Legend
    border=""

Ima upload the third demo if I think it’s enough proof.my bad tho wasn’t using headphones when I spec’d him

Mighta been on something can’t remember lol

~B!tch Please~ likes this.
  5. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Gotta be extra careful with these suspicion, sound is a big part of the game, people that watches me playing without sound... ALWAYS think I hack, it is a big tool in the game that not all players use as much as they should :p Plus, we know that steamers can hack too, but it's actually pretty rare, this guy has a 8 digit account which means he has some years of experience, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't hack at all, anyone can hack, I remember seeing in some forums that a guy with a 2 digit steam ID got his account VAC banned for hacking... I admit you gotta be stupid as hell to hack on a 2 digit steam account, but well, some people are stupid enough to do so it seems like! haha

Nines likes this.
  6. ~B!tch Please~

~B!tch Please~ Gold Nova
    border=""

Exactly @StratoVarius and I believe half of those we don't have proof actually hack, but we don't have proof cuz they can hear. Same with this guy. He could hear everything, but its a big possibility that he doesn't even use sound but he actually hacks :p cuz as you said, not many use sound as they should. The only problem is that we don't have proof then.

Nines likes this.
  7. ~B!tch Please~

~B!tch Please~ Gold Nova
    border=""

In that case spectating longer might result in seeing him kill someone he couldn't hear

Nines likes this.
  8. Nines

Nines Legend
    border=""

fax my bad guys i rewatched the third demo n see he was using sound

~B!tch Please~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.