Serwery

Remove gamestats on Casual GO 1.6

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Baby Boo, May 5, 2019.

?

Remove gamestats on server casual go 1.6 ??

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

2. MANUUUUUUU

iR Gamer

the truth yes, for me totally unnecessary :)

3. BadA!

BadA! Gold Nova
    border=""

Since CS GO 1.6 is much more popular as compared to CS GO 1.6 dust 2, there was a suggestion to include gameME stats of that server. As the suggestion was pretty valid, IR developers implemented this in the first week of May. In my opinion, there is no drawback in having more details about the game. In fact, it might be pretty good to not only know the rank but also the strengths and weakness because of gameME stats.
    To be fair, it would really help in understanding if more information could be provided regarding the concern or disappointment. I'll vote only after knowing this.

wAFF likes this.
  4. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

I know that a lot of people likes gameme stats, we have been asked to put it up for casual server, I don't really see any downside to gameme besides the "chat spam" as you said. Makes me wonder if there is a way to just hide the GameMe chat advertising when gaining / losing points... we would have to see that with @Adam Richard and @NishY

wAFF and BadA! like this.
  5. Anup

Anup Skull Crusher
    border=""

We had gameme stats before it was removed a few months ago and i remember the stats were not shown in chat! We necessarily need gameme for casual! It is useful at many times but i think it could be hidden!

wAFF and BadA! like this.
  6. wAFF

wAFF IR Legend
    border=""

I think it is not useless as u think. It helps to know to who it is even he change his nick. Easier to catch ip changers. Catch those scammers that keeps changing their nicks. The only think is the chat spam . It should be removed but only if choosen. Like you choose if you want to see it or you dont want to see it

BadA! and Anup like this.
  7. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

yeah if we can hide it , it would be great ! but if cant think we had to remove this !

8. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

I don't mind gameme stats on the server

But I do think chat needs to be cleaned up a little. It's very hard to read chat on the server with all the extra stuff being spammed out via trade and whatnot

9. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

Thats great so we can remove gamestats on server because its take a chat for nothing !

10. StratoVarius

border=""

he's not talking about completely removing gameme stats, he's talking about having a way to clear chat from gameme stats (a command for people to hide or show it) would probably be the best idea for fixing the situation for example /showstats /hidestats or something like that...

Anup likes this.
  11. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

we can completely remove it , we didnt have it before and it was fine ! why adding some extra when we dont need it ? dont know just a question , or if we can hide would be nice because it use chat for nothing !

12. StratoVarius

border=""

we added it back because we've been asked to, that's the only reason :p

13. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

Only one have asked it , why adding something that people dont like ? or may have make a vote for adding or not it would be great before adding anything that use chat for nothing ! But this is my opinion ! ! @ShY

14. StratoVarius

border=""

Well, I was not seeing gameme stats as an issue personally, only downside is the chat spam, while there are many good sides for gameme, if you don't care about points, then you just play like it's not there, but if players want to see their statistics and all, they can do it with gameme, it is pretty nice as well to check for hackers, finding their steam IDs and such, it is a nice tool in my opinion... We would just have to check if it's possible to make it silent with a command so it doesn't spam people in the server...

15. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

16. Baby Boo

Baby Boo Silver Elite
    border=""

Start to loving it lol ! its was weird the first time but if we stay with , would like an option to hide it on/off if that possible ! @StratoVarius @ShY ! I changed my vote xD

17. BadA!

BadA! Gold Nova
    border=""

18. NishY

NishY Gold Nova Master
    border=""

Are there any specific messages which are repeated or unnecessary, if you could help us point out or put a screenshot identifying of such messages, we can definitely think about hiding them.

19. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

Personally I would like to turn off all the messages about what other people get. I don't really care if someone got a case or when they open boxes and it just floods the chat with spam.

20. StratoVarius

border=""

basically, if people don't care about gameme stats, it would be nice to have a command to be able to hide all stuff from gameme, as well as what shy said, the box opening, cases people get, it could only show when YOU get a case yourself, it shows in your own chat, but that's it, if it could be that way, it would really be cleaner