Serwery

Repeat Offender Perma Ban Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShY, Mar 23, 2019.

1. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

If it isn't hard to do we should add a ban option for Repeat Offenders.

This should be a permanent for people that keep getting banned for doing the same thing but never learn their lesson. Like people that keep getting banned for nade spamming, skywalking, disrespect, etc (but not camping because there's no such thing as camping!). Then they can make a ban appeal and we as a community can judge if they should be allowed to still play on our servers or not!

Lets see what people think!

trees, StratoVarius and Anup like this.
  2. Lumi

Lumi Distinguished Master Guardian
    border=""

Usually is they reach 15-20 bans for disrespect then captains add permament ban. Just let any of caps. know , I dont think it'd be good if we let all admins use it, some might abuse it. :p

-=Evil Clown=- and KeV like this.
  3. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

wow 15-20 bans! That's....a lot of bans. Feel like it should be a lot lower like...5? And then they can make an unban appeal

4. Lumi

border=""

5. CheezBal6

CheezBal6 Legendary Eagle
    border=""

I was thinking 47..... but no... let's keep it where it is.

6. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

I would not set a number of bans requires, I would just analyze the case, like whats happening right now with this 44 guy, we are not waiting for 15 20 bans for this guy, he deserves his perma ban, he disrespects everyone all the time, even right after a ban he still does it and even disrespect people in the appeal he does... So i guess its still a bit like lumi said, gather some proofs and talk to a captain about it if it's someone that you see often and keeps doing it, we will not let people break the rules over and over. Once it reaches 5 you can definitely tell us about it tho imo of they dont learn after 5 times they never will...

Nines, Alexia and Lumi like this.
  7. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

And for people like 44 since they are ban evaders having stuff like gag and bury with an anti-retry plugin would work pretty well too. Just gag them and bury them. If they want to waste time and just sit there then that's fine

8. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

I actually remember we had something called destroy and one other command. Not sure what happened to them.

If you could allow some people to have access to amx_exec we could annoy people like 44 when they are in the server. Like using "cd eject" on them once...wait a few seconds and do it again. And you keep doing this so they are forced to manually close their cd drive every few seconds would be a pretty fun thing to do.

Just a suggestion

StratoVarius and Lumi like this.
  9. StratoVarius

border=""

I do agree, amx_exec would be lots of fun for ban evaders, they might consider leaving us alone if we keep screwing up their configs / playin with CD drive lol

ShY likes this.
  10. Lumi

border=""

Destroy didn't affect all ban evaders so it was kind of useless :p

11. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

cd eject can cut down on a lot of the b.s. these petty people try to do. Worst thing that could happen is they just play and then talk shit when they leave. No big deal. Which honestly is a much better alternative then banning and having them come back every few minutes and just spam messages.

But should REALLY take a look at giving people amx_gag at least. And possibly adding exec or just making a custom level that just has exec cd eject.

#11 ShY, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  12. Juba </3

Juba </3 New
    iR Gamer

As far as I think the bury and gag commands are effective enough to annoy hackers and make them leave. Not sure if that cd eject thing would still work if they temporarily disable the optical drive from device manager.

13. StratoVarius

border=""

cd eject isn't the only command you can use with amx_exec :p you can do so much stuff, like binding "w - a - s - d" to "kill" Mouse1 "kill" stuff like that, it can always be fun to keep watching a hacker killing himself :p

HeadELite and trees like this.
  14. ShY

ShY Gold Nova
    border=""

Does cd eject still work if they make their binds unchangeable?

15. Charlesproca

iR Gamer

I agree. Right now if we repeat a battle after a 3x battle, it will become 1x. While we can always go back to the map and click x3 again, its not time efficient since each loading screen takes like 15s. It will be good if we can skip them.