Serwery

SCAM! Update

Discussion in 'Tips and Tutorials' started by TIUJP, Feb 13, 2019.

1. TIUJP

TIUJP The Bait Criminal
    border=""

Sup guys, I'll explain a little bit about those scam sites (which are just fake steamlogin in your source code)

1-csmoney(safe!):
    I took this site for a comparison with the other sites, no need to worry if they already used it for some trade
    CSMONEY.png

remember this part it will be important (action = "#" method = "POST" name = "login" id = "loginForm")

2-luckxpin (FAKE!):
    this might even look like the same code, but no, they exclude the main part of https that does not let the site know its data (username, password, steamguard / email code).

LUCKXPIN.png
    they exclude this part: action = "#" method = POST "name =" login ", and add: name =" Logonnew "

3-CSGOHEAVEN (javascript!)WARNING :

this is the most dangerous type of site, in addition to stealing your account and probably forcing a ban VAC, it can also TERMINATE your computer
    CSGOHEAVEN.png

1- Some may realize that it's a javascript, it's good not to click anything on it, since any place can become a start button for some malware type stealing your data (IP, passwords, accounts, bank accounts * ) and can become a ransonware that literally hijacks your pc and charges you an extremely high value to recover it

2- they use the same source code as steam, but that does not matter much since it's a javascript

I hope I have helped someone to understand the subject. I ask you not to click on any link, regardless of who it is and if you investigate and verify that the site is reliable =D:bookworm::bookworm:

2. Tania

Tania Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

thanks for take the time to do this post to us. @TIUJP :cat:

TIUJP likes this.
  3. Adam Richard

Adam Richard Master Guardian
    border=""

Cool stuff, @TIUJP,
    Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but, even if that fake form is going to send data through a post action, doesn't it exclude the possibility of phishing in the ending-point, right?

TIUJP likes this.
  4. TIUJP

TIUJP The Bait Criminal
    border=""

correct

5. TIUJP

TIUJP The Bait Criminal
    border=""

and the luckxspin use another domain lol

5e9bfc0ce103c4ffd9dd6b11fdf1b419.png