Serwery

[CLEAN] sebabr's Hacker Report

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sebabr, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebabr

sebabr Silver
    border=""

2. Anup

Anup Skull Crusher
    border=""

Clean to me. He has good game sense, uses sounds well and knows his angles to prefire.

3. sebabr

sebabr Silver
    border=""

he literally tracks everyone through the wall .. you saw the demos? and many times the enemy is not moving or is far away. How can he listen?

4. Anup

Anup Skull Crusher
    border=""

Thats some common angles which many people know to pre aim and fire! A ramp boxes, B platform awp spot, and many of these which many people pre aim to fire! considering his low steam ID digits he must have played a long time which makes him know the angles! Wait till what our other staff+ have to say! Just me telling clean isnt gonna make him clean! :)

P.S - He's been banned by one of our admins! So lets see what the player also has to say if he makes an unban appeal ~ http://irgamerz.com/amxbans/ban_list.php?bid=42049 ~ We get to watch more demos so it might help us!

5. sebabr

sebabr Silver
    border=""

okay. If it's clean it's fine .. I do not make reports to apply for admin or anything, it's just that I see it so obvious that I was surprised by your response. It was my mistake I did not keep recording because I thought that with those was enough
    that admin saw what I saw

6. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

According to these demos, I do see him as Clean as well, but if @Sniezka_BLR banned him, he may have some proofs about it, I would love to see those as well. @Californicati0n' if you could take a look at this please :)

sebabr likes this.
  7. Sniezka_BLR

Sniezka_BLR Gold Nova Master
    border=""

If this happened a little earlier, the evidence would have been "iron".
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/niwp2dzppfr5zfm/red.dem/file

Honestly provided demos are not sufficient to resolve the ban (an exception - red4, no look around only target ahead)! And I do not understand, why he raised this topic, if he saw that the player received the punishment?

#7 Sniezka_BLR, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    sebabr likes this.
  8. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Well, seeing sniezka's demo, we clearly see some obvious tracing, but the demo is very short, since it is a low ID steamer, I would not consider this dirty, but, let's keep in mind this is not an unban appeal, if Red wants to claim his innocence, he can open an unban appeal, this is a hacker's report, the demos provided with this report are not sufficent, but it really seems weird when you look at sniezka's demo, I would wait and see if this guy appeals, if he doesn't, I would probably keep him banned. I agree that it's weird on red4 that he never really checks anywhere else around, goes straight for the dude on plat, you usually still check closet and such when you enter B... I would also add that this his IP range has a few bans already, so, I know there are some programs out there to change your steam ID to whatever you want, so it might not even be a real steam or it could be a stolen one too. Just checked this steam ID with STEAM ID Lookup, doesn't find a steam community profile matching this ID, so most likely a fake ID.

#8 StratoVarius, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    sebabr likes this.
  9. Californicati0n'

Californicati0n' Legend never dies
    border=""

sebabr Demos are very short and without enough evidence.

Sniezla Demo look suspicious but not proofs (cause' he stop recording when he get his first kill).

CLEAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.