Serwery

Swatt's Admin Remark

Discussion in 'Admin Remarks' started by Swatt, May 15, 2019 at 7:31 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swatt

Swatt New
    iR Gamer

Admin\'s Name:
    kamasutra
    Admin\'s Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:417964456
    Date:
    15/5/2019
    Server:
    [iR] Casual CS 1.6 GO Server
    Screenshots / Demos:
    Additional Information:
    He never warned me and neither i was flashing him intentionally, this guy instantly banned me for 5 minutes not even kicked, for i probably flashed him in css_dust map on a tri-pass main hall. Kamasutra is so less tempered, and a guy who'll do his own will no matter what may come to others. This is second time i am reporting him. He's done such activities to other players too, though they weren't able to report him idk why. He have had mis-behaved and he misuses his powers for his own pleasure. I think, this time his adminship should be revoked.

wAFF likes this.
  2. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

@kamasutra need you here, you know you always need to warn people before banning them for teamflash, you can start up with a slay, kick, then ban if they keep doing it, but I am not going to remove his admin for a 5 min ban.
    I might punish him for 1 day without his admin if he doesn't have any proofs that he warned you to stop teamflashing, but it won't go further than that. (when you do an admin remark, you don't have to suggest a punishment, we're taking care of that part)

Anup likes this.
  3. Swatt

Swatt New
    iR Gamer

aight captain... i've uploaded my screenshots.. there was no warning or slay...

4. StratoVarius

border=""

These screenshots do not prove anything to be honest, he could have warned you a few rounds before and that wouldn't show up in these screenshots, I'm not saying you're lying but... Just saying that it doesn't prove anything. I would still like if @kamasutra would reply here to tell us if he did warn, if he did not, he NEEDS to do this before banning anyone for camp / teamflash or any other stuff like that

5. wAFF

wAFF IR Legend
    border=""

I've seen this way too much. Everyone is playing normal and he cames slaying poeple with no warning, banning them without a proper warn. This has been happening for WAY too long!
    P.S. How can you ss something that hasnt happened? lol

Swatt likes this.
  6. StratoVarius

border=""

Well, since he did not answer to the remark and there is more people saying he actually does that, he will get a 3 days admin suspension.

#Closed

wAFF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.