Serwery

Thanks for everything

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dnl, Jan 6, 2019.

1. dnl

dnl Silver
    iR Gamer

Hello, all the veterans and new members !! It is very gratifying to see the community alive, simply incredible. My name is Daniel and I use the abbreviation of my name as my nickname in the game, I am only 17 years old (10/29/2001), I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for now ...

I like everything that involves calculations. finishing the studies I'll be doing administration's college to deal with math (seriously, it's something that you deeply fall in love with)

I arrived at IRgamerz in the beginning, I've been inside indirectly about everything that happened here (promotions, layoffs, radical changes, and other things) and that's why I've started so happy this thread, really even if I did not participate directly in those changes, see this community alive is cool, and I hope it stays that way for a long time ...

I must admit that I was shocked to see honorable members retired and also to changes that I did not really believe in, but I believe that everyone, new and old can add something just with their presence and conversation, moreover, union is an important feature.

I was administrator here about 1 year ago (I bought hh) and although I couldn't become an active admim, I enjoyed being part of the team, I could catch some hackers and raise the ban hammer for all of them (dont use hacker) and after being an administrator, I retired because I didnt have time to play.

I cannot make a miracle so I chose to focus all my time on study and dedication, I'm in the final year of school and I believe that 2019 ill be double what it was last year.

Well if you find mistakes in my English, don't laugh, I'm doing everything to improve in these 4 years hh. Thanks IRgamerz for being still alive and with new members and that this be always renewed since the human being has to live always in newness of life, and whenever possible I will not hesitate to enter the server even if it is 10-15 minutes. Keep with this amazing community.

Cheers!

Sara, Alexia, ghostgirl and 7 others like this.
  2. Broom

Broom New
    iR Gamer

Welcome aboard again! This text is really deep and tells a little about your history, our beloved community that goes through changes every day, people that may come and go, but the family will always be eternal. Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you around the servers! :p

Sara, KeV and StratoVarius like this.
  3. StratoVarius

StratoVarius Supreme Master First Class
    border=""

Not the usual format for introducing yourself but really does the job! It is always nice to see old members coming back and still loving what the community looks like, we always try to improve, you're welcome even if you're not very active! Hope to see you ingame! If you think don't think you can be active and forums, you can always use the "report a hacker" section then you'll indirectly use your good ol' banhammer as you said :p Your english isn't that bad at all, we get the idea of what you're saying and that's the important part :) Nice to meet you by the way :)

Sara and Broom like this.
  4. KeV

KeV Gold Nova Master
    border=""

I think I remember you, welcome back and it will be great to have you playing with us again. Grande abra├žo.

StratoVarius and Broom like this.
  5. -=Evil Clown=-

-=Evil Clown=- Master Guardian
    border=""

Well thank you for dedication in our community we really appreciated that, Also I like the way you think when in comes to education your absolutely right, First priority is education game is only second, anyway good luck and have fun playing w/us ENJOY!!!

6. dnl

dnl Silver
    iR Gamer

@Kelvin Yes, we met last year when I bought admin. I'm happy to see that you still support community. As soon as I find a loophole, I'll join you to play together.

@-=Evil Clown=- Of course, even more that this year I will do a national exam, so the dedication will have to be high. I think in the end everything will be worth haha. But I'll be checking the forum to see the good news. Cheers!

Sara likes this.
  7. Tania

Tania Legendary Eagle Master
    border=""

dw no1 will laugh for ur english faults,, i have 4-5 years here and no1 laughed for my english mistakes :cat::cat::cat:

welcome back! :p

Sara likes this.
  8. Sara

Sara New
    iR Gamer

Welcome back buddy! Nice text of yours :cat: